CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday, August 15: Last Day Of Exams

Omg, today's the last day of exams. At 8:10am, its Account 2. Then Sejarah 2 & the last one's Sejarah 1.

Account 2 - I thought I didn't know how to do. But it was alright. Unfortunately I didn't get to finish the paper, there's just too many question. Wtf! How do you expect us to pass where's just too many questions but too little time.

Sejarah 2 - Well, I didn't opened up the paper. Juz did some drawing on the test-pad. Wait! Does writing your name & form counts as answering questions too? Lolx! =p

Sejarah 1 - I took less than 5mins to finish all 40 questions. The test-pad's answers looks like a pattern. Its like, D C B A B C D C B A B C D all the way to question 40. I think I can get A+ if it was art, hehe! =p

The end of Sejarah 1 - Everyone was counting, 10... 3, 2, 1 then HAPPY NEW YEAR! What time is it, its summers time. =p Then we're saying happy holidays to our friends & teachers.

That was it, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment