CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday, February 28: My Birthday Party

Today's the day I celebrate my 17th birthday. Woke up at 8am & Andy was still asleep(he stayed over at my place), brushed my teeth, got changed & went to play my Playstation 3. Played till 12pm & went out lunch with Andy & parents. While we were on the way back from the restaurant, we went to a grocery store to get some ice cubes + fire starters. Got back around 2:30pm+. Carried on my Playstation 3 session. Kenneth was the first to arrive at my place(around 3:10pm+, second was Ken Nie, Steven, Calista & Esther. We sat around the living room area & some were in my room with my dad. I played Little Big Planet with Esther & I saw she enjoyed it, hehe!

Left: Esther | Right: Calista


From left to right: Dad | Kenneth | Ken Nie | Steven | Andy | Scott





Moments later, Steven & Ken Nie went down to prepare the barbecue's grill. At the mean time, my mum was preparing some food in the kitchen for the party & we went to give a hand.

Esther chopping the meat(scary + dangerous) = S


Lookie at Andy chop the garlic, the speed of his hands.


Esther chopping the garlic(still very scary + dangerous) = S

Then I went down with Kenneth to check out what's Ken Nie + Steven up to. When I went down, unfortunately, the fire wasn't even started yet. Moments later, Andy, Esther & Calista came down, & Andy helped out with the fire. Steven & Ken Nie got in the pool already. Esther & Calista were walking around. Andy, Kenneth & I were trying to keep the fire alive. Then some of us went up to bring the food down to the poolside.

Top: Andy | Hong Yaip Bottom: Ken Nie | Steven


They, racing.

So, we ate, drank, talked & laughed all the way. Esther & Calista left around 10pm+. Ken Nie & Steven also 10pm+. Kenneth left around 12pm+. Esther, Calista, Andy & I were on skype, talking till 1:45am+ then we all went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment