CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday, May 15

So.. Today, went to school, Yew Kwan + Hong Yaip already started Dota'ing without me.. ="(
But I placed my bag on my chair, got my MacBook out, joined their Network.. & they 2 on 1 me.. BUT! But, I still won.. =D

We were playing like for about half an hour, then Pn.Azura came in.. Then we quickly stopped, & she then explained about the book review.. Then when she went out, we start to play.. When we wanted to play already, CJ said she wanted to join but he doesn't have the Dota file.. So then, Yew Kwan passed it to him.. At the mean time, me & Kenneth were practicing shuffle'ing, which I suck really bad.. =p

Moments later, finally its done.. Then I told them to 4 on 1 me.. The 4 are, Hong Yaip, Yew Kwan, CJ, & Amir.. Few minutes later, the discipline teacher came in to juz look around, then we all quitted the game.. Hehe! =p

When he left, we started again, this time is 2 on 2.. Me & Yew Kwan, against Hong Yaip & CJ.. I was pissed with Yew Kwan.. Cuz he doesn't know when to use his stunning skill, he juz uses it blindly.. =(
There was 1 time, CJ's health was like 20+, & was running right in front of Yew Kwan.. Guess wad he did, he ran away with a full health, for wad? I donno.. Lolx! =p

Then after playing for 1 hour+.. Bloody indian teacher came in to bla bla bla to us again.. I wish I could tell it her to her face that, I'm gonna fucking fail your bloody Sejarah crap cuz its the most useless subject ever, & if I can drop it, I certainly will.. Sadly we pay to much to this school but most of the teachers cant even speak properly english to us.. We all are like getting con by the school la.. Haih~

Went down for lunch.. Didn't eat anything, as usual, the food sucked.. When back up for Art 3.. Ms.Anni came in 1st then after that it was Mr.Jay.. I drew a shoe box + decorated it.. Hehe! =p

That was it for the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment