CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Saturday, May 24: Sunway Pyramid

Today, is our outing since the exam has passed.. I woke up at around 8:30am with Amir still sleeping soundly.. Hehe! =p
I got up juz to play my GTA 4 online, it was really really fun.. Moments later after I've gotten up, he too got up & came out to watch me play.. He left my place around 10am because he has to Balik Kampung.. At 10:20am+, Yew Kwan came over then Andy came.. We waited for Ian to arrive.. At 11am+, Ian finally arrived & we all got into my mum's car & it we're off to Sunway Pyramid.. We reached there around 12:45pm+, we all met up with Kenneth, Leou Gyn, Ruby & Sook Yee.. They all went to buy tickets for the movies, & me, Ian & Yew Kwan went for arcade.. Moments later they joined us.. Me & Yew Kwan dueled Para-Paradise & obviously I wont, he was too tired to swing his hands already, hahaz..

Then they went for the movies that starts at 1:20pm, & me, Ian & CJ went for A&W.. After that, we went for ice skating without them.. We had so much fun skating, hehe! At around 3:30pm+, Andy, Ruby & Yew Kwan joined us but the others didn't.. We skated til 5:30pm+ then my mum drove me, Ian, Andy & Yew Kwan to the A&W drive in in PJ.. After that we went back home, & that was it.. Hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment