CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday, June 3: Times Square -> Low Yat

Today, Yew Kwan came over to my place to do the Moral project.. He arrived my place around 10am+.. After we've done doin d Moral project, we played the PS3, Guitar Heroes 3.. =p

At 12:20pm, my mum fetched Yew Kwan & me to Times Square.. The moment we reached there, we went straight to the arcade.. I played ParaPara Paradise & so did he.. What a work out! Hehe! 

After that, we went to McDonalds.. After McDonalds, we went for bowling.. We played 2 games each.. I sucked at it already, cause I didn't play for some time already.. 

After bowling, we went to the arcade 1s more to play ParaPara Paradise.. I played twice, Yew Kwan played once.. 

Then we walked to Low Yat to buy Keyboard & Mouse.. Then my mum called up & asked where were we, I said Low Yat.. So she parked her car & came into Low Yat.. Yew Kwan bought a Keyboard that came with a mouse + a mouse.. I juz got myself a mouse.. =p

Then came home.. Yew Kwan went back & I'm here typing this blog..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment