CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30: School

Today's gonna be Stephie's 1st day in Cempaka.. Kay, finally arrived school, went to class, place my bag on my place, went down for morning assembly with Presly & Amir.. Morning assembly ended around 7:55am+.. Went back up.. 1st period was English.. After that, 2nd period was Maths.. & I paniced cause I thought I lost my workbook, but lukily it was in the drawer.. =p

3rd period was Sejarah, but I guess the teacher was too lazy to come.. So, me & Yew Kwan dota'ed.. After that, it was break time.. Went to toilet with Ching Jin.. Then went canteen & met up with Ivin, Stephie & Sheila.. =D

I've bought Fried Rice & all of them gotten Roti Canai(it is really that good?).. Went to the top left of the canteen where there was barely anyone & at the end was crowded.. Hahax.. Ching Jin was sittin on my left, & Sheila was sittin on Ching Jin's left side.. Stephie was sittin in front of Ching Jin & Ivin was sittin on Stephie's right side..

The funniest thing bout today was, there was this girl sittin Sheila, & her name was "Yoyo".. Hahax! I was like, laughing my ass off.. =p
& then Ching Jin was like saying this to me, hi, my name's yoyo.. & then I said, hi my name's string, pleased to meet you.. & then I told Ivin, why don't you be the finger.. Hahax! Omg, what a lame joke larhx.. =p

That was it for today..
~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment