CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday, July 2: Amanda's & Victor's Visit

Today's wednesday, & we had a formal assembly. I went across the bridge, & saw Stephie waiting there for someone. I went over to her & waited for her. She asks, "who are you waiting for?". I replied, "waiting for you of course." Then she laughs & we went into the hall together. We both sat at the Seladang's Side. During the school song, there was a new theme, & I dont know what's it called. After that, they had price giving, during then, Datin looked kinda pissed & grumpy. After there price giving, they gave our certificates to the students who went for the Gold Expedition. & after passing out all the certs. They had this performance that had be done on stage during I.U. Day. & the assembly ended with singing the National Anthem. I walked Stephie to her class, since the 2nd period was over, it became my class, hehe! =p

After that I had maths til 10.30am & the teacher gave us free time to do whatever we want. Finally, break time.. Waited for Stephie at the "confusing" stairs, haha! But we didn't go down for break, instead we went to the English class, cause after break its gonna be English for me. I was doing my Accounts homework & Stephie was playing with my "complicated" MacBook, hehe! =p

When break was about to end, I walked Stephie to her class with was the Bio lab.. Gave her a goodbye wave.. Went back to my class, shuffle alittle bit with Kenneth.. Then the teacher came in, & we're gonna present about The Drover's Wife.. My group was the 1st.. After English was B.M. & the Maths teacher's gonna take over the B.M. period. During that period, he let us do whatever we want.. Me & Yew Kwan were Dota'ing.. After that was lunch, I went to Sptehie's class.. Then we walked down together to the canteen where I gotto see Amanda & Victor.. =p
Amanda bought me & Ivin a "Chocolate Banana Cake", & yes, I did like the cake, hehe! =D
After lunch, me, Ivin, Stephie, Amanda, & Victor walked together to class.

& now, its Account, & I'm gonna have a test on it. I only did the 1st page, as the other page I didn't know how to start. = (
Finally, school's over.. Me, Ivin & Stephie went to the I.T. Lab together, as Ivin wanna take her repaired charger that wasn't fixed yet & Stephie wanna take her new MacBook which wasn't there yet, haha! =p

We went to the canteen together, Stephie went there for awhile & said she gotta go home(Stephie, next time you better stay back ar, if not I wont stay back anymore, hehe!).
Then its juz, me, Ivin, Amanda & Victor. That was it for the day.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment