CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday, July 22: School

Today's another day of school. Reached school around 7:45am. Went for morning assembly(which was always a waste of time). Went to class. First period was Physics. Second was Economics. Third was maths. Then its break, I went to Stephie's class. Then we walked to the swimming pool area. Moments later, she says its kinda hot. Then we went to up stairs. We sat there. We talked, then suddenly the sky turned dark, & the wind was blowing. Break was almost over. & so, we both walked to class. After I've walked her to her class, I walked back to mine. Then now's gonna be Economics again. Next's gonna be History. Then lunch. I went M5 looking for Stephie, & I don't seem to see her around. So I went to the Chemistry Lab(didn't see her there either). Wanted to walk back to M5, then she suddenly appeared behind me(lolx!).
Then she wanted to get her locker, & so we went to the receptionist & then the receptionist got the person in charged of the lockers on the phone, & so Stephie spoke to her. Much-much later, the person in charged finally showed up. Then she(person in charged) told Stephie to go to Level 2. & so we walked there. Then she(person in charged) showed Stephie her locker. From the looks of Stephie's face, I don't think she likes the locker(lolx!). Then I walked her to her class & after that I went back to mine. & now's BM. Then after that was Chemistry. Finally, school's over. Walked to the Bus Stop. & I think I saw this girl that looks like the girl I added in Friendster few days ago, her name's "Chi Kei", but I didn't thought it was her. & so I smiled & walked pass her & into my van.
Thats all about my day today.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment