CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 3: School

Today's Thursday. Went to school, placed my bag in my class & went to Stephie's class, saw her laying on the table, sleeping. I actually thought of disturbing her, but, neah! =p
Minutes later, time for morning assembly & Stephie woke up. & I said, "wakie wakie Stephie."(Omg, it rhymes, haha!). Then we went down together, on the way down, I was criticizing her about her "panda eyes" + I was saying, "I'm guessin you didn't straight to bed after you went offline huh". & she replied, "yeah, was on the phone". & we're laughing about it. After morning assembly, we went back to our classes, I turned on "Happy Tree Friends" & we're watching. Moments later, the teacher came in, I turned it off.

I'm gonna skip til break time. K, finally break time has arrived, I waited at the so called "confusing" stairs for Stephie. Moments later, she came, & we went to the Swimming Pool area where the benches are. We sat there, talking, & laughing. & at that time, I loved the weather, as the cooling wind was blowing against our faces. Wish that that kinda weather can happen everyday. Break time's over, & so I, I walked Stephie back to her class, afraid of her being, so called, "Lost" in the so called, "same coloured walls", haha! =p

I'm gonna skip straight to lunch time. I met up with Stephie at the Bio Lab, as her class was there. Then me, Weng Kee, Hong Keat, Vince, & Stephie, all walked together to the canteen. After getting & paying for our food, me & Stephie went to the corner of the canteen, & ate there. After lunch, walked Stephie back to her class & gave her a "farewell wave".

Went back to class for maths, after maths was moral. Teacher was busing about something & so didn't teach. Since there wasn't any lesson goin on, we(Hong Yaip, Yew Kwan, Kenneth, & Me) decided to play Dota. The game end with me & Hong Yaip having all the towers & they(Yew Kwan & Kenneth) lost 2.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment