CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday, July 24th: School

Today's the day finally they are gonna show us the I.Movie & also the big splash(hehe!). During the end of my 3rd period, Stephie waited outside my class. Class was over, I went out to see her, then we both walked to the swimming pool area to sit. While the I.Movie's gonna start after break, we sat down at the swimming pool area & chit-chat. Finally break time's over. We both went outside the hall & lined up. Well, not exactly lined up, but just standing around, as the doors to the hall wasn't open yet. It was very noisy + crowed. Half an hour later, we went in. We all sat according to houses & Stephie sat with me(we both sat at the back row, Seladang's area).

First there was this performance about the Primary singing the school's song in Choral version. Then after that, it was I.Movie. The first movie shown was, the Burang's(blue house). Second was Harimau's(red house). Third was Helang's(yellow house). & Fourth was Seladang's(green house). Of all the movies shown, I liked the Beruang's one the most. As the music & special effects were great.

After the I.Movie, Dr. Rizal announced the winner of the intercup house(something like that, can't remember) was Helang & Seladang gotten last placing. Then we all went to the pool side to watch the Big Splash. Stephie & I sat on the metal bench that has 3 levels I think, we sat on the highest & we got to saw everything clearly(lolx!). Then when it was over, we both went for lunch. & that was it for today.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment