CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, June 16: Things Must Change

Seconds passes by.. Minutes passes by.. Hours passes by.. Days passes by.. Months passes by.. Years passes by.. I've tried to let go the feelings I have towards you, but I've failed.. The more I see you, it is like I have to see the moon & sun every single day.. But I still had to let you go.. I know that it is painful for the both of us & it may not seem to be the happiest thing in the world, but its for the best.. 

You've cried in-front of me & in the phone, telling me that you want me badly & your sorry for all the things that had happen, & you want everything to be like how it was suppose to be.. But I have to say, I'm sorry, I can't take you back.. As we both know we're not happy being with each other, as you've shatter me in tears & so did I.. Reason being, you've hurt my feelings too many times, plus always hanging with this unknown asshole.. Therefore, I know you don't truthfully love me like how you use to..

Conclusion, you & me.. There's no happy ending in this..

No comments:

Post a Comment