CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday, June 28: I.U. Day > Pavilion

Today's my school's I.U. Day.. Reached school around 10am.. Saw Hong Keat & Weng Kee playing Monster Hunter 2 on their PSP at the bus stop.. Me & Andy went to say hello.. & after that, went looking for Amanda & Stephie.. Finally found them, we 1st walked down & outside of the canteen, then I showed her where was her floor gonna be.. Then we went at the back of the North Hall.. Coincidentally we saw Ruby.. =p
She was getting ready for modeling on stage.. 
Then we went in front of the hall & just sat there.. Moments later, Yew Kwan came & asked us if do we wanna go in & his selling the ticket for RM15 now.. So, all 4 of us went in.. We sat at the bottom right of the hall area.. Luckily we manage to sit together.. =D
 
This was how the RM15 ticket looks like..

This was the 1st performance..

This was the last performance, modeling, the girl in green's Ruby.. =p

Before the last performance, we had a lunch break.. So we all went outside & queue up.. At that time, I saw Selina.. Selina, didn't tell me your coming for I.U. Day la.. So bad!

After taking my food, we back into the hall & ate there.. Amanda & Stephie didn't wanna eat.. 
After the performance ended, parents fetched me & Andy back.. I went back home to play my Metal Solid 4.. & at 6pm+, parents took us to Pavilion to have lunch.. We went to Mung Kok.. Then Andy went back & me & my parents went for a movie.. We watched Wanted.. The show was damn good.. Kinda like Matrix.. Lolx! =p
Movie finished at around 10pm+.. Then time to go home.. 
While leaving..

When we're home, I played my Metal Solid 4, & I manage to finish the whole game.. Lolx! =p
& neat Star Hill area, there was a party.. 
Party near Star Hill..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment