CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday, October 8: Exams + Heavy Rain

Today, the 1st exam was Art 2, I drew question 3. It's about, drawing a river with boulders at the side of it. Then we had 20mins break, instead Hong Yaip & I played chinese chess, I won twice & lost once to him.

Then it was Moral. After moral it was about 1:20pm, & there wasn't anymore exams til after school. So I used that time playing chinese chess with Hong Yaip, after that with Kenneth.


While on the way to my van, it was raining heavily, & so I just stood there waiting for my van driver to come over with an umbrella. Unfortunately he didn't turn up. Surprisingly, Catherine offered to walk with me to the van with her umbrella, it felt like it was in the movies, haha! =p

Well, that was it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment