CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday, September 30: Silent Hill Homecoming

Went to the video game shop & bought a PS3 game called Silent Hill Homecoming, it cost me about RM219.
Went home, played it. First stage, your in this hospital, when I walked out to another room, & the door needs the code to get it open, when I went in the "Enter Code Mode". I didn't know the code, so it says the "X" button is "Back", when I pressed it, it's like pressing on "O" button which is "Selected". So from there, I was stuck.
& yes, you can configure the buttons the way you want it to be, but after doing so, when you move another area which it needs some time so load, your buttons that you've configured earlier will go back to normal again & you have to set it all over again even though you've saved the save.
Secondly, the buttons isn't that responsive either. It needs few milliseconds for it to take effect.
I recommend all PS3 game owners to "NOT" buy this game, it's horrible & you'll regret it if you don't believe me. Not worth paying RM219.

To Konami: What are you guys up to, this is like the worst PS3 game I've ever played. I can't believe SONY actually approved this game. Note to you guys, the buttons are faulty. Note to self, never buy games that has been made by Konami.

No comments:

Post a Comment