CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday, September 3: Got Tagged

Tagged by Amanda because of Ivin..

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
~ I wont be normal for few days, but eventually I'll be alright..

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
~ I wish not to be physically & emotionally hurt.. =D

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
~ Ivin's..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
~ Buy "her" more gifts & take "her" out..

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
~ Well, anything can happen..

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
~ Of course being loved by someone..

7. How long would you intend to wait for the person you love?
~ Well, till I eventually lose the feel for that person..

8. What were you doing when you were falling down?
~ Trying to hold on to something..

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
~ Yeah..

10. What takes you down the fastest?
~ I don't know..

11. How would you see yourself in ten years?
~ I've never thought of it before..

12. Who are currently the most important peoples to you?
~ Obviously its gonna be my dear..

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
~ Well, she's the greatest person I've ever met so far..

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
~ I rather have someone then being lonely, so I've gotta go with married but poor..

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
~ Look at my handphone..

16. Would you give it all in a relationship?
~ Yeah I would..

17. If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
~ The one that has more feelings towards me..

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing, someone has done?
~ Well, I can never forget it but pretend..

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
~ I don't mind both..

20. List 5 people to tag.
1. *Nobody*
2. *Nobody*
3. *Nobody*
4. *Nobody*
5. *Nobody*

No comments:

Post a Comment