CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday, September 16: Japanese Exchange Students

こんにちはすべての日本の交換留学生に. Hehe!
So, a whole bunch of them came to our school today for an exchange program. Our school did some traditional performance, & so did they. We spent almost 2 & a half hours in the hall. After the assembly, Amir, Ching Jin & I, went back to class. Minutes later, Ivin came in. Then we went for lunch together. Ivin had a cup of fruits, she hated the pineapple(lolx!), Amir, Ching Jin & I had "nasi lemak"(The chicken was super hard, but its normal for Cempaka to cook it this way). Went back to class, then went to the Art Gallary & a Japanese teacher took a picture of me(I bet my picture is gonna show up at their school or something) then went back to canteen(Everybody was there). Then a group of Japanese girls came to Ching Jin, Amir & me(Reason was, they wanted to take pictures with us). Okay, here we go *chick chack*.

Then we waved bye as we were leaving. Then all of them assembled at the swimming pool area. Sick thing was, it smelled like trash(This school has some hygienic problem). Then Ivin, Amir & me dared Ching Jin to exchange gifts with a Japanese girl, Ching Jin was shy as sh!t(Lolx!).

Well, that was it for the day.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment