CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday, September 29: Dream - Disturbia

It all started when I was in a lift of my apartment going up to my back to my place. Finally, it reached 19th floor, I walked out & then I unlocked my door, went in & locked the door. Then I remembered having to unlock my gate first then secondly my door. I then went to the door hole & checked & there wasn't any gate. I looked away & then locked at it again & suddenly there was a little girl standing right in front of the door, looking straight into the door hole as if she's looking straight at me. I got scared & fell onto the floor. I looked under the door & saw the "gate", finally! But other surprising thing was, the walked through the gate, OMG OMG OMG!

When I thought that she was finally gone & the dream's over, when I turned behind, she was there, looking at me, I don't know as her hair was long & covering her face, but I saw her feet, looks like crops, & her finger nails(it's as long as my index finger), it scared the living hell outta me.

I quickly ran into my room & locked the door. Before I did that, I had to run pass her, during that moment(runnin pass her) I felt really cold. Kay, I'm finally in the room with a locked door. I was like looking under the door, trying to see whether she's there or not. Moments later, she walked in front of the door, then she started scratching the door.

Then I suddenly woke up from the dream.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment