CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday, September 14: A Dream Of Death

Last night, I had a dream, a dream of death. It all started when I was in school, & in class. I saw other students but couldn't really see their faces, but the only faces I saw was the teacher's, vince's & yew kwan's. When 3 of us were talking, I don't know what yew kwan did & there was an explosion. Nothing happen to vince but it only happened to me, blacked out for a couple of minutes. Woke up, vince & yew kwan said I was dead but they could see me. Yew kwan was blaming it all on me & he sat down. Then when yew kwan stood up, his body went through the table. & I knew, I wasn't dead but alive cause I was playing with my laptop(able to touch). But sadly to say, yew kwan was the one that was dead. Then I woke up from that dream.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment