CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday, June 11: Pavilion


Went to Pavilion around 12pm to have lunch at Wong Kok with mum & Andy.



My table number.

While we were waiting for our meal to arrive, Andy called up this girl named Samantha & all of a sudden he passed me the phone cause he wanted me to ask her to come over to Pavilion as she was in Sg. Wang having lunch with her friends.

Nissin noodle soup with fried egg & luncheon meat.

After lunch, I went to the GSC's ticket counter to buy 3 tickets for "Drag Me To Hell" at 2:35pm. While we were waiting for Felicia to arrive, we walked over to Sg. Wang as I wanted to check out the new PS3 games & also meet this girl named Samantha which Andy's dying to meet. But unfortunately they went off already, so whatever, we went back to Pavilion to check out some Mac/Apple products & it seems that the prices are dropping.

This game looks rather interesting, will download it through Torrent.

While we were looking at the MacBooks, Felicia scared me from behind(Lolx!). After that we accompanied her to "Forever 21" & off we went to the cinema. The movie was very scary, we got scared within 10mins of the show(Haha!). While I was watching the movie, there was this bloody bastard(definately not chinese) which was sitting behind me that kept kicking my goddamn sit, I turned around & told the faggot to stop it but he didn't. I turned around once more & had a clear look on his face, looks like some cheap, 3rd graded fellow going with a slut. Oh whatever, it's now about 4:30pm, Felicia went off & so did we. & that's how my Thursday ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment