CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1: Extra class + Orphanage

I woke up at 6:10am(as usual) as I have extra class today & did my daily routine(Check Facebook + Restaurant City). Once it was 6:55am, I went down to the lobby to wait for my driver.
First class was Economics(For 1:45 hours this means class ended at 9:45am). After class, we went for to have our lunch as lunch was from 9:45am till 10:15am.

My delicious lunch

See Khee was sitting in front of me

Cherie, who was sitting beside See Khee

After lunch, I wanted to pay my school fees but I've forgotten to bring the payment down with me. I asked See Khee if she could tag along with me & she said alright.

Kenny & Steven

See Khee with her camera

Talking about cameras, Leou Gyn also brought her RM3k camera to school today & she snapped lots of picture(All of them turned out very clear). Now is the second class, which is Maths(From 10:15am to 12pm). During Maths lesson, Mr Leong taught us all a new chapter, which was Probability II. After Maths, we had another half an hour lunch which was till 12:30pm & we're off to the orphanage. The orphanage is somewhere around Semenyeh area which is in Kajang.

In the bus on the way to the orphanage

As for me, I was sitting beside Cherie. We were talking about when is my next outing with Phoebe & that she wanted to tag along. About half an later, we've finally arrived to our destination.

The orphanage

The hall that we were all in

The kids & some Cempakens

Bryan's helping out on placing the chairs down for others to sit

After that, we mixed around with the kids. I find that most of them love football. Meet a lot of Chelsea & Man Utd fans there. I also manged to borrow Leou Gyn's camera to take pictures(So this means there were lots of picture in the memory card). Next, we went to the field to play football & it was a sunny day. Mr V was the referee & I kept on tempting him to join us as he didn't want to cause he wasn't in the right attire. After many tries, he finally took off his shoes, fold his pants & sleeves & played with us. The kids were really good with controlling the ball. After 1 hour of playing(Which was already 3pm), I was really exhausted from the running plus the heat. Kenny & I decided to stop & rest in the hall. We walked back together & was trying to find water to drink but didn't manage to find any. Teachers decided that we should stop by near the Shell station so that we could buy drinks to refresh ourselves.

The Shell station

My life saver

Got back in the bus which was already about 3:35pm & I knew I couldn't make it back to school on time. I called up my driver & told her that I'm gonna be late & if she could wait up for me. Her reply was, she couldn't(& I was wondering, why the heck are my parents paying the driver who can't even provide me with the service my parents are paying for). Hanged up & called up dad(Asked dad if he could fetch me back & he said alright). After that I slept on the bus. Reached school around 4:15pm. That's how my day ended. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment