CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday, May 29: School + Badminton

The debate in school ended around 1pm. Left only 2 periods which the teachers didn't teach cause there wasn't much people around. So mostly, we were playing around with our Macs. After school, Kenny & I waited at the car park for Cheng Fai. After that we went to fetch 1 of Cheng Fai's friend & off we go to "Challenger". Reached there around 4pm & we played snooker till 5pm as we booked the court for 5pm. During snooker session, I found that I've improved.
Time passed by so quickly that it was already 5pm and it was time for badminton session. It has been a long time since I played. There were other Form 5 Cempaka students there too. I teamed up with Kenny & against Cheng Fai & Sebastian. After 2 hours(its already 7pm) of playing, I was extremely thirsty & exhausted, but I managed to survive(Lolx!).
While we walking towards the food court which was nearby, my parents arrived. I said my farewells to my friends & left with parents to have Prawn Noodles.
That was it for today~ = D

No comments:

Post a Comment