CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Saturday, May 2: Damansara Heights + 1Utama

Went to Damansara Heights for lunch with parents & Andy as dad wanted to get his car fixed. As the car was sent for repairs, we decided to have lunch at a nearby indian restaurant, but unfortunately the lunch turned out to be horrible. After lunch, dad picked up the car & we're off to 1Utama.
We reached 1Utama around 3:15pm, We came across this fashion show(Unfortunately I couldn't really remember what the brand was) & decided to watch.
After that, Andy & I were off to the bowling alley as there were pool tables there(Didn't know how horrible it was till we actually played), but parents decided to do something else. When Andy & I 1st played pool, it was horrible(lousy table + plastic balls, isn't it suppose to be made of fiber glass? I think it was for kids). After we have done playing pool, we went to the arcade. I played my ParaParaParadise2, I learned to play a new song too(The name of the song's called www.deltadance.com). I didn't actually choose the song, it was a bonus stage. Most preferred song to play is, "Yesterday", "Can't Stop Falling In Love", "Dynamite Rave", "Popteen" & "Remember Me". After 3 games, that means 12 songs, sweat like hell weih. Lolx!
Alright alright! It's going to be 5pm, gotta go Garden Cafe to meet up with parents.


Gardens Cafe


The deco on the table


Really refreshing


Pineapple Sorbet


Yum!

Taking pictures like a pro (,^^)

Who can guess what's this?

Sold my smile to her for donation. & no, we're not holding hands. Readers, don't misunderstand. Lolx!

Alright, it's about 5pm now, time to leave. While we were on the way to the car park, saw a pet shop & stopped to have a look + take some pictures. = )






Next, went back home. Played more "Restaurant City" & gotten my main + dessert dishes to level 10 already(Oh yeah babe!). Finally, earning twice as much exp than before but money's still the same. Left for dinner with parents & Andy at about 9:30pm.


Very satisfying

Got back home, checked on my Restaurant City again & uploading pictures to my blog. Another chapter finished. I wonder how's the next chapter of tomorrow's gonna be. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment