CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saturday, May 9: Extra class in school + snooker session + temple

Today I have extra class from 8am-12am. I woke up around 7.30am, got changed and played my PS3. About 8am, I went to wake my mum up. Left home around 8.30am & reached school at 9am.

Kenny

The one holding the camera's Yukee

See Khee

Me, leaving school

Yew Kwan, Ching Jin, Mr. V & I went to Challenger to play snooker. Before we went there, we had lunch at a mamak store nearby school. After that we're off to Challenger. Reached there around 1pm & we played till 3pm. My parents were in a nearby furniture shop & my teacher fetched Yew Kwan & I there, Ching Jin was waiting for his driver. Parents asked me to suggest which color would be nice for the new sofa & all. Now's about 4pm, time to leave. Sent Yew Kwan back home.
Reached home about 4.30pm. Took my shower & Andy reached my place around 5pm. Played PS3(UFC) for awhile & we're(Parents, Andy & I) off to the temple in PJ. We stopped at a restaurant nearby the temple to have dinner. After dinner, we went to the temple to pray. There were loads of people + fireworks too.








Bought(RM38) the one with bamboo leaves



Left around 10pm, sent Andy to the LRT station & back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment