CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Friday, January 30: Party At My Place

Alright people, my blog has been dead for almost a month now as I didn't have a proper camera phone to publish pictures & my blogs begins here.

Today, there'll be a party at my poolside. Before the party started, Ken Nie, Steven & Yew Kwan met up at my place & we went to Time Square together.

Ken Nie went to meet up with this girl I just met, named Emma. Then we went to KFC for lunch as I didn't eat any. After lunch, we went to the arcade for some Para Para Paradise vol.2. It has been some time that I didn't play it.

After that, we went back to KFC to meet up with Sook Yee & Bernard, both of them were having their meal. Then everyone was deciding who should get in Bernard's car & who should walk. Finally we decided, Yew Kwan, Sook Yee, Emma & I should use Bernard's car.

Reached back to my apartment around 5 while Kenneth was waiting at the lobby with Ken Nie & Steven. We all went up to my place together. While waiting to go down, we played some PC & PS3 games. Finally its time to go down to the poolside, we all got changed except for Emma & Bernard & went down.

While on the way down, we carried some food + drinks down at the same time. We set the tables & chairs & into the pool we go. = )
Half an hour later, we all went back up & brought down more goodies.

Then it was all swimming, dancing, laughing, eating, drinking & chatting all the way. & then we called it a day. = )

~End~

2 comments:

  1. Hey, its nice to know you. && Thanks for the party :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice knowing you too~
    & your always welcome to my place~ =p
    Hees!~ =D

    ReplyDelete