CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday, February 3: School

Today's the first day of school after the Chinese New Year Holidays. Went to school & the first thing I checked out was the Studywiz website & it works, & they said it's because of Telekom. So I checked & I've done all the homework but BM cause I hate that old teacher. She never gives us positive comments but negative ones, 1/10 are positive. & I wonder doesn't she smile. *Hmmmm*

She asked for the us for the Lisan thingy & most of us didn't do it. So we sat outside the class, in a way, its good cause we can actually get some fresh air, at least it was better sitting inside the class looking at her.

Physic's class was great as the teacher was friendly & same goes with the maths class. = )

Headlines Of Today: Everyone says "she" likes me & most of them seem to know but me & I wonder why. *Hmmmm*
& I feel that this is just like those Love Story you read in those novels. Could this be a prank or is it for real? We'll all find out sooner or later, wont we?

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment