CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, February 14: Happy Valentine's Day!

My outfit for today.

Left home around 1:10pm+. Once I was there, I meet Leou Gyn, Steven & Zi Yang at the cinema's ticket counter area. After that, I went up to the ticket counter to buy movie tickets for later. While I was doing so, Kenneth popped out of nowhere. I bought Valkyrie 2:30pm + Ong Bak 2 9:05pm(gonna watch it with mum & dad). Then I met up with Jackson(it's his birthday today). While they went to look for someone, I went down to the entrance to look for Emma.

After I've met up with her, Kenneth, Jackson, Emma & I went for lunch outside of Pavilion, wasn't far but it was sunny. Went for Japanese then came back to Pavilion at around 2:30pm to catch our movie. Valkyrie was a little slow at the start, but was alright at the end. Movie ended & we went walking around & met up with Andy. Accidentally bumped into Joanne(my sweety) & gave each other huggies. Kenneth + Emma + Me were hungry to all of us headed to the food court down stairs. While Emma was buying cookies + vanilla bread, I tagged along. Met back at the food court & I ordered myself 3 slices of kaya toast, but unfortunately I couldn't finish the goddamn last piece.

Kenneth & Jackson had to go, so we said our fairwells. So there were only Emma + Andy + Me left. So we walked around(went up to the 6th floor), Andy went into Parkson while Emma & I had some small talks(which I'm terrible horrible in). Andy sneakly sat behind us not knowing that I knew that he was already there. Next we went into Times(bookstore opposite of Baskin Robbins), looked at some colorful books with colorful pictures. We spent almost an hour there just walking around browsing the books. Then it was nearly 7:30 & Andy + Emma had to go already. I accompanied them down to the main entrace & said my fairwells to Andy. When he left, Emma & I took our picture of the day & she left.

I went back to times to read some books while awaiting for my parents to arrive. They called me & they were infront of KAMPACI(Japanese Restaurant), & there were lots of people queing in line. But luckily I made reservations for 3 at 8pm earlier just now. While we were gonna order our food, the guy who took my reservation entertained us & he said, "Weren't you the one who made the reservations earlier". & I replied, "Yeah I was the one". & he said, "I thought you were gonna bring two girlfriends with you"(infront of my parents). We laughed & my mum said, "From the way you dress, you made yourself look so mature". Had & finished our dinner & it cost about RM140+. After dinner, we headed straight to the cinema. Ong Bak 2's story line's nice, action's nice too. Movie finished around 11pm+. Got home & that's it for today.

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment