CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

1st Day Of Chinese New Year




So, 1st day of Chinese New Year, the 1st place me & my dad went to my mum's place.. After having our lunch there and chit-chatting.. Me and my dad went back home.. Sat down til it was bout 6pm+ I guess.. & my dad called up his friends to go for a drive to Melaka to have dinner.. & yes, we did went there..








Me in the car on the way to Melaka for dinner.. Hehe! =p

















After dinner we went to a Pub + Disco I think.. Lolx! There were damn loads of people.. Plus, Melaka girls are hot! =p Hehe! This place was on the beach itself.. Was really windy, meaning, cooling.. =D









& of course I got in.. Hehe! They have nice music selections.. Light shows were awesome.. Bass was really the bomb! =p Party til about 1am.. Then its time to go home leh.. Reached home about 3am I guess.. Hehe!












~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment