CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Swimming Gala

Woke up, & waited for my friend Andy to arrive my place.. Anyway, his not from Cempaka & I wanted to bring him a long.. Reached there about 8am, we all gathered in the car park area.. We all waited for our friends and went down together..

We all walked around and then went up to our class, sadly it was locked so we all sat outside on the floor and Yew Kwan brought his huge speaker and blasted his goddamn music.. Lolx!

After that, me & Ching Jin went down to Joanne's booth, & we followed her to the canteen to have lunch.. After lunch, we went back to Joanne's booth just to hang around awhile..

Later on, we all went to Leisure Mall, but before we went, sadly we've gotta see Ivin sittin on the stairs lookin really sad because her so called "boyfriend" didn't come.. & I guess he lied to her that he will comin later on.. So we waited til she had gotten the answer, guess what was the answer, he wasn't coming.. We all knew that he would juz lie to her again.. Guess she didn't wanna listen to me, as I said, break up with him...............

About the Leisure Mall trip, don't feel like talking about it.. Hehe! =p
You should have came if you wanted to know what happen.. =D

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment