CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Make Me Damn Sad La

Haih, you yourself know that I hate her so much & you keep saying those stuff as if you want me to go back to her.. Why do you keep saying those stuff? You really want me to go back to this kinda person is it? I've told you so many times not to say this but you just want to say it.. You dont know how much pain she has given me & you still wan me to go back to her..

& how can you say its good news that I am closer to her? Why are you like that? I've told you so many times not to say that but why do you still continue? I've told you I take your words seriously & are you using that as an advantage? Do you want me to ignore what your saying to me from now on? I thought you knew how I feel about all this.. Please dont let me lose my feelings for you, when that happens, that would be the sadess thing that would happen to me & I dont want to lose that promise I made for you.. Haih, I dont really know what you want anymore.. I've tried my best to atleast put a smile on your face, but.. Never mind, its pointless saying it.. I shall say no more..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment