CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Feel As If I Don't Know You Anymore

Nowadays, I see that you have changed from being that girl that used to care to the girl that doesn't give a damn.. What changed you? Where is that girl that I used to know & play with? I feel as if I don't know you anymore..

Everyday time when I follow you, you act as if I'm transparent.. & then you asked me, why do I still talk to that bitch if I hate her.. The answer is this, at least she knows I'm there rather than you don't know I'm there..

I've always given a thought about what would you think if I had certain things.. & I try not to do so.. But as for you, you don't really care, do you? 

& when I talk to you about something serious, you think its a joke and gives me that "Who cares" attitude.. Don't you think that my words can't hurt you, its just that I proses it in my brain before saying it out.. As they say, the pen hurts more than a knife.. 

Sometimes I feel not bothering about you anymore, but then I think about the happy times we had.. & it just hit me.. Its hard for me to just not bother about you.. But if that is what you want, I will try my best to ignore you too and see how you feel.. 

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment