CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

1 Of March, 16th Birthday

Today's my birthday.. Woke up around half pass 11, god I'm late, had lunch appointment with mummy at Shangri La Hotel.. Quickly showered, brushed my teeth, i grabbed my keys offfloor and hit the door.. Went down & mum was in the car waiting for me.. Got it, mum wished me Happy Birthday & we're off to Shangri La..Finally we're there, found a parking in B1, went up to 1st floor, got out the lift and turned right & was there restorant.. Was quite nice inside..
 Here, take a look.. =D




Me & mum had japanese buffet, was really full after that.. =D
After that, we went out of the restaurant, we looked outside & this is what we saw.. 

Went back home, waited for dad & step-mum to get back home.. Few minutes later, they both came back & took me to Sg.Wang to buy a PS3.. =D

Turok(PS3) = RM235

No comments:

Post a Comment