CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday, March 8: Dream

I had this dream that I was in class & I saw "her" (I shall not tell you people her name, its private =p) behind the class just standing there looking outside the window.. & I went to her, guess what happened, she put her arms around me & me being myself, I did the same too..

All of a sudden, she pushes me down to the ground & places her lips on mine with both her hands on mine.. I thought it was the wrong thing to do, so I tried to push her away but I couldn't.. She was holding down both my hands & I can barely move at all..

Then I got up & she pushes me to the wall & started kissing me on the lips again.. & everyone was looking.. I didn't see it coming, she just kissed me all of a sudden, & I had no time to re-act, + I was shocked at the same time..

Did I had this dream because I missed her? Or is it cause I felt like doing this to her in real life but I just couldn't so I happened in a dream? Hmmmmm.. But then I have doubts of going back to her.. Haih..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment