CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday, March 7: Mid Valley

So, woke up about 8+am & played DOTA on GG with Amir.. He stayed over, so yeah.. =D
We played til 11+am then we got dressed & my mum took us to Mid Valley.. We took a long time to find a parking space there.. Haih.. Bout 20mins+?

My mum went somewhere else in Mid Valley to meet her friend.. Me & Amir went to McDonald's for lunch.. & that was about 1+pm?

Then we're off to the arcade.. Traded my RM5 for 5 tokens.. =D
Then I played ParaPara Paradise 2nd Mix.. At the same time, suprising I met Michael & CJ there.. CJ was playing Initial D 4 when Michael said..
Michael: Wah so pro la..
CJ: No la, I donno how to play 1..
Michael: Pretend somemore I slap your face ah..
CJ: But really, I donno how to play de..
Michael: Fine, after this game you don't leave the chair ar, I wanna play with you..
CJ: *Continued playing*

& so, I was playing with the ParaPara Paradise 2nd Mix.. Suprisingly with 5 tokens, I could play about 3hours? Lolx! *tongue out*
With all the hand swinging, felt really tired after that.. Lolx!

After that me & Amir went for bowling.. Went to our lane, that was "Lane 4".. Sad thing is, the damn bowling alley ran outta 10 pound balls.. *Feeling frustrated*
I had to go around searching for it, in the end I found nothing.. Cuz it was being used by other people.. Then we told the staff to help us look for 2.. But he only found 1.. Wad a horrible bowling alley, I think it might be my last time going there..

Then after bowling it was about 5pm.. We went to the arcade again & I played ParaPara 1 more time & left.. Went down to KennyRogers to meet up with my mum & left Mid Valley..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment