CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Thursday, March 20: Penang Trip, Day 1

Today is the day I go to Penang with my parents..
This is the time I woke up..
Went & got changed + packed some stuff.. But lucky there was some free time.. So I went & played my PS3..

Was playing Call Of Duty 4 Online..
Then it was time to go.. Went to my room & got it out & went down the car park..
Packed & ready to go..
I'm never leaving without you..
Bags in the car already..
We all gotten in the car & off we go.. But 1st daddy needed to pump some patrol + air for the tires.. 
Went to "Shell"..
Pumping patrol..
& now we went to have lunch at some coffee shop near by..
My lunch + drink..
After we've finish our lunch.. It was time leave to the open road.. *tongue out*
Currently on the highway..
But my parents didn't wanna go straight to Penang, so we had a short break at Bidor..
Bidor sign board, too bad it wasn't clear cuz the car was moving + it was quite far away..
We stopped by this coffee shop for a break..
Told you I'm not leaving without this.. Hehe!
15mins later, we were done with our break & got on the highway again.. 
On the highway again..
Listening to iTunes..
Few hours later on the highway, mummy thought of stopping for awhile.. So we drove to the next pit stop..
Weird, in the middle of no where, there was a building..
Me in the car, see how bored I was..
Toilet stop..
& I think about 1 hour later, we finally reached the Penang Bridge.. Yay!
Heading to Penang..
On Penang Bridge..
After passing the bridge, this is what you'll see on your left hand side..
After passing the bridge, we went for lunch..
Went to this place for lunch..
People outside the shop eating ice kacang..
Lady cooking "Cha Kuay Tiao"
Best "Cha Kuay Tiao" ever..
Ice Kacang..
Another plate for me..
Left & we headed to the hotel..
Hotel Lobby..
This is what it looks like when I look left..
Room number.. 13! Omg! Lolx! 
View outside my window..
On the way to the poolside for a swim..
Poolside, water's cold..
Swam for a while, went back up to get changed for outing later..
Went to a restaurant which I donno where was it.. I didn't take the picture of the restaurant's name but I did take what they serve..
Food.. Yum.. Lolx! *tongue out*
After having dinner.. We went to a shopping complex.. Hehe! But before we went in, we had some hocker food juz right outside the complex..
Rojak..
Complex's name..
Went here to play arcade, of course I did play my ParaPara, hehe!
After that, we went & watched a movie called "Empress & The Warriors", but then I didn't take any pictures cuz my phone ran outta battery.. Haih~ Ok this is all I could say for this day.. 
To be continue, Penang Trip, Day 2..

No comments:

Post a Comment