CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday, 3rd Of March

Went to school, opened up my laptop to show Amir the new games for the PS3.. There was Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet, Street Fighter IV and Prototype.. After that the teacher came in & we started our 1st exam, that was Perdagangan 1.. After that it was break & me + CJ + amir went down to the canteen.. 

Then we went back up to take our 2nd test, that was Perdagangan 2.. & after that was normal time table then lunch.. 

After lunch was BM2.. Bm2 was fucked up.. Didn't know what the hell were they saying but I just wrote something anyway.. Lolx! =p

Finally, school's over.. Went outta class with CJ & saw Joanne + Hana at the IT Department.. Me + CJ waved & both of them waved back.. We went up, everyone said hello to each other & it was off to the field.. Joanne & Hana went in the toilet & me + CJ went to the car park.. 

Finally I'm back.. Got out my laptop & searched my bag for the art question paper.. I didn't seem to find it but I found a note saying, "Hey,I can't afford branded stuff for you. I think you have everything that you want. I'm just don't know what to buy. I'm very sorry. This is for you. I know kinda lame. Just throw after reading. = ]"..

I started thinking, who is it from? Hmmmmm.. Few seconds later, I knew the answer edi.. =p
& I'm not telling you guys who is it from, bleuk! =p Hehe!

To the person who wrote the note: I've told you so many times edi, the present doesn't matter, all it matters is the thought of it..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment