CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wenesday, March 5

I'm gonna start when I'm school.. So our 1st exam was EST, & guess who came in, Pn. Kalai, when she came in she was like screaming her head off then started to count 1 - 10, & I was like, count all you wan la, think I give a damn, no matter what you still gotta gimme my paper.. After the 1st exam, we had bout 2 hour free period.. Me + Amir accompanied CJ to the IT Lab to get his MacBook, but sadly, the IT guy said it wasn't ready yet.. I wonder when in the world is it gonna be ready, its been like a month or so..


So after that we got outta IT Lap at headed to the door, as I saw Hana was bout to open the door, I was ready to scare her, & yeah I did a good job in that.. She actually screamed.. *Lolx*


Then we went back to class.. & chit-chatted with each other.. When it was time for break we went down for break.. Then I went to the middle part of the stalls, & same as always, always 1 man show.. Then I went to the next stall there were to idiots doing nothing at all, I told them can you serve & they say no.. & I was cursing my head off til my friend said don't say it too loud.. Then I said, its true wad, their just lazy bastards.. 


After lunch we went back up to class & took our science paper, was kinda hard.. *Ergh*

But in the end, managed to finish it, yay! *Smiles*

Then it was lunch, went down with CJ + Amir & there were loads of people.. I went to the stall where they sell chicken rice & say Hana there.. So I tickled her & yes, finally she's afraid.. Hehe! *tongue out*

I asked her why did she get scared this morning, she said cause I was all white so I look like a ghost.. I'll take that as a compliment, cause I thought I was getting darker for some reason.. Hehe!


After lunch, we went back up to take our 3rd exam, that was Art(Theory).. Guess who came in again, that indian bitch of course, she came in & started yelling again.. I told everyone in Mandarin..

Scott: Let her yell la, think we give a damn, she'll just have soar throut, in the end she still have to give us our paper even if she doesn't want to or we can report her..

Everyone: *Laughter*

Indian Bitch: *Blur*

 I didn't give a damn much about it, so I closed 1 eye while doing it.. Lolx! *tongue out*


Finally, after school, yay! I went over to Pui Yee & tickled her for fun.. Lolx!

Pui Yee: Don't play la.. I wanna go home leh..

Scott: Oh, like dis ah.. 

I quickly tickled her before she knew it, & of course she tickled me back too.. While tickling me, her finger nail accidentally scratched me around my elbow area.. & now, there's a scar there, thx to her.. Lolx!


~End~ 

1 comment:

  1. walao..I accidentally scratched u wan lol...tat time i oso ask u dun play edi de...

    ReplyDelete