CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, March 12: Time Square -> Sungai Wang

Mum fetched me to Time Square & it was about 12.30pm+.. Went straight to the arcade & called up my friend david(cempaka form 3).. I called him & asked where was he & he said playing Mid Night 3.. So I went over there & saw him + he say me too.. His screen was placed like how Initial D players would do.. I said..
Scott: This game de camera cannot put like that 1 , very hard to play, should put can see the car de..
David: Ok ok..
*Few seconds later*
David: Hard la, not used to it..
*Changed back to the way it was*
Scott: Ok luuu..
*David finished playing his game edi*
David: So wad do u wanna play?
Scott: Errrmmm, come, follow me..
We both walked to the ParaPara Paradise 2nd Mix machine, & guess what, no one was playing, same as always.. Hehe! *tongue out*
Played ParaPara bout 2hours+ then I rested for awhile.. Then I followed David to what he wanted to play.. 
Few minutes later Andy arrived, & it was about 1.30pm+.. I introduced David to Andy & Andy to David.. Hehe! While they were both talking, I was playing my ParaPara.. When I was done, I saw Vince down at the theme park.. Me, Andy + David called out to him..
Scott + David + Andy: Vince! Vince! Vince!
*Vince turned over to us & looked at us*
Scott: Hey, come over..
*Vince walked towards our direction*
Vince: Hello everyone..
Scott: Hey come over la.. 
Vince: Cant la, payed my RM35 to get in this theme park..
Scott: Aiyoh Vince, wasting money la.. See I payed RM10 to only play ParaPara & I played for about 2hours+ edi & there's still tokens in my pocket, so worth it..
Vince: Haih, wasted la.. Anyway I'm not feeling good, so I'm not playing..
Scott: Ok la see you later..
I finished my 20 tokens then we 3 went walking around, we went down over to McDonald's juz to sit around.. We were around the railing area.. Then David phone rang, he picked up, then talked awhile.. Then David told me there are 3 girls coming to meet him.. Then he said there's 1 girl that likes me but I don't like her, she's fat + ugly.. & I kept quiet.. When they 3 came I waved + smiled like a little kid.. Lolx! *tongue out*
Then we're looking at me more than looking at David or Andy.. Lol
x! I wonder what's on their mind.. Hmmmmm.. *Wonders*
Then said they wanted to go to Gasoline 2 floors below.. Then David pleaded us to accompany him.. Fine, then me + Andy tagged along.. Went down & there were no more seats left.. So they wanted to go to the Sg.Wang's Gasoline.. Then fine, again, we accompanied David to Sg.Wang, at the same time I told my mum I was going there, she said it was fine.. Then we all walked to Sg.Wang.. & again, they were looking at me again.. Lolx! I wonder why.. Hmmmm! *Really wonders this time*
Finally we reached Sg.Wang.. took few escalators up to the 6th floor, where the Gasoline was located at.. Went in & took a seat.. & this time I can be sure 
all 3 of them were looking at me again.. Lolx! *I wonder, is there something on my face or something* But I dare not ask.. Hehe!
They all ordered their food & I didn't order anything, cuz at 10mins time I'll leaving.. By the way, the time was 3.50pm.. So the 3 girls talked, David & Andy were talking.. & I was just
 looking around & I taking pictures with my phone.. Here they are.. *tongue out*
Gasoline Logo

There was 1 more picture of 2 emo girls but it can't be uploaded..

& finally it was time for me to leave, so I said bye bye to the 3 girls & they didn't say a thing.. Hmmm.. Shy I guess.. Hehe! So me + Andy left, before we left, i told David..
Scott: Enjoy ar..
Andy: Yeah enjoy your time..
David: Wad la..

Then we walked out of Sg.Wang & Andy went his way & I went mine..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment