CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday, March 22: Penang Trip, Day 3

Today, is the day I'm leaving Penang.. Woke up around 9:40pm+, played with my laptop while my parents are still asleep.. 10:30pm+ they woke up..We checked out & went for breakfast.. 
Walking towards dad's car in the car park..
Leaving the hotel..
Went here for breakfast..
Then we went around for a while.. Then lunch.. We went back to the same place as Day 1.. Food was so good til we've gotta go back there juz to eat it 1 last time.. Lolx!
Lady cooking my food..
Had this for lunch..
Went outside to have Chendul..
Then now we're off to Kay Elle.. Hehe!
Say goodbye to Penang..
& hello to Kay Elle..
Reached home around 5pm+, around 4 hours drive.. My story ends here.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment