CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday, March 4: Dreams

Now a days, I've always been having these really sad dreams of me.. I wonder what is it trying to tell me.. Is it trying to say that its time for me t o go? Or wad..?


The dreams i've been having had been disturbing me mentally now & then.. I had so many dreams but I only remember.. 


1st dream: Dreamt that I was sitting down on the grass.. & at the same time I was holding a blade.. After that I would slit my left wrist first while my right hand is holding the blade then I switch.. Then I would lye down & face the bright blue sky.. 


2nd dream: Dreamt that I was on the roof top of a building with a girl, I couldn't really see how she looked like but she has long hair.. & she would walk to the edge of the building, she'll then turn around, waved at me, then drop down backwards.. & when I run towards the edge of the building & looked down, it looks like a never ending fall to nowhere.. I'd then kneel down in tears..


3rd dream: Dreamt that I was on the roof top of a building with a girl, I couldn't really see how she looked like but she has long hair.. We both would then walk to the edge of the building together, I would hug tightly & kiss her tenderly with our arms around each others waist.. While doing so, we would dived down the building head first & that was it.. 


I wonder what does all these dreams have to do with anything.. *Big question mark on head*.. I wished all this would end..

No comments:

Post a Comment