CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday, August 28: Pavilion(Movie & Lunch)

The movie we're(Parents & I) are gonna watch today is G.I.Joe which starts at 12:10pm. But since we were there early & don't have much time to have lunch. Before we went into the cinema, parents were buying popcorn while I saw this really nice display of this movie called "The Storm Warriors 2".




This looks like the character from Assassin's Creed.

Once my parents were done buying the popcorn & drinks. We went into the cinema at 12pm.

We were super early.


The movie ended around 2pm & obviously the movie was goddamn awesome. Alright, alright! Now we're all hungry. We headed downstairs to Dragon-i to have our delicious lunch.







After lunch, I went to the Epic Store to look at some Apple products. Once I was done, we went home. That was it for today, cheers peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment