CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday, August 30: Bidding in Auctions

Today I spent the whole day bidding for items online from 9.30am till now which is 10.15pm.



After many hours of bidding I lost out to some other bidders whom are much richer than me because they could afford to pay the bids which is like, RM2 per bid. Even though I didn't get anything initially, I never gave up. I glued myself to my seat for the entire time, hoping that I will get lucky. & TRUE enough! I finally won a Bid. I was screaming so loud till my dad almost got a heart attack & 1 of my love birds fell off its perch.
I know, I know, you people must be thinking why am I so happy about just winning some Bids. Well with these extra 50 bids, I can start competing with others & perhaps win items like the PS3, Ipod Touch, Nintendo Wii & so on which may be as cheap as RM0.18. Yesterday, someone bid for a Toshiba laptop& paid RM2.18 for it. This is bloody outrages & unbelievable, BuT, believe it. I hope that I will be able to bid for an Nokia N97 tomorrow & win it(hopefully this isn't a con, lol!). Keep tuned to my blog for updates of my bidding wins.
F0xh0undX is ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment