CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday, August 8: A Day With Felicia

Today Felicia came over to my place at around 2pm so that I could teach her Maths, but instead, we were talking more than we're suppose to be doing Maths. I was tutoring her at the poolside as I though it was gonna be windy & cooling, but instead it was rather sunny + hot, at least in the middle of it all, there was some windy moments. = )

Before we went back up, we went to cool down our legs in the baby pool as it was really hot, but after dipping our legs into the ice cold water, it was rather refreshing.

We went back up at around 5pm. Next, we went into people's blog & facebook as we're bored but we ended up laughing a lot. Moments later, mummy said "lets go to Pavilion to have dinner". So I went & got changed & we left at around 7.30pm.

Once we're there, we went to have dinner at Ichiban Boshi, my favorite Japanese restaurant.


I'm gonna order this.


Some random picture.


Felicia & my ring.


My appetizer.


Soft Shell Crab.


Miso Soup.


Una Jyu. There's rice underneath & the light yellow strands is actually egg.




After dinner, I suggested that we go to Godiva for dessert.

The menu.


Pretty flower on the table.


Ice blended with the chocolate, very very nice.



I like the cup, it has style. = )


The cake's also really nice.


Reached home around 10pm & Felicia left my place at around 10:30pm, that's it for the tiring yet enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment