CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, August 29: Leisure Mall

I woke up at 9am today & Amir arrived at my place at around 9.20am. Step-mum fetched us there & we reached our destination at around 10am. I went pass DeliFrance to see if my study group was there yet or not. But unfortunately, they were not. So I went up to the arcade, as I was about to enter, I met up with Yew Kwan & Hong Yaip(they're my study group). I told them I wanna play at least once at my ParaParaParadise(it's a dancing game where you need to use your hands instead of your feet).

After that, we went down to DeliFrance. Before we started our study session, we had our breakfast 1st except Hong Yaip.





Once we're done, we studied Science & Sebastian came a little later. Studied till around 12pm then we went to the arcade again till 1pm. After that we went to McDonalds to have lunch & studied Economy. We finished our revision ar around 2pm & we went to the arcade again. Yew Kwan & I taught Sebastian, Amir & Hong Yaip how to play the ParaParaParadise. I left around 3.30pm. Now I'm back home feeling exhausted. That's all for today, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment