CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friday, September 25: Sunway Pyramid

My parents & I went to Sunway today as step-mum had tickets for Arthur's Day but dad & I didn't wanna go, so we hanged around Sunway Pyramid. We first went to Bubba Gump to have our dinner. The menu.

This was printed on the table.

This means that you don't need the waiter.
This means that you need the waiter.

The surroundings.

My dinner, was yummy!

Another printing on the table.

Things that were in front of me.

After dinner, step-mum went with her friends to Sunway Lagoon for Arthur's Day & dad & I went to Sunway Pyramid. We first went for arcade, I was playing my ParaPara & dad was watching. After that, we played Daytona together. Once that's done, we went for Snooker near the bowling alley & played till 11pm. We decided to take a break & so we went to Starbucks.

Water, very plain yet refreshing.

Step-mum came out around 1am & we left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment