CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday, September 7: Home & Love Birds

Woke up at 11am today & QUICKLY rush to put food for my parrots as I bet their EXTREMELY hungry. After I've gotten ready with all the food & water, I hand fed them & they were so EXCITED as 1 of them just couldn't WAIT & it JUMPED on my finger & started EATING the beans on my hand.

Went out with dad & his friends for LUNCH. Chit-chatted & got back home at around 2pm. STUDIED for about 2hours & went to PLAY with my parrots.

Went ONLINE & chatted with my dearest ESTHER. Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling WELL & had to go to the hospital for a CHECK UP. I really hope she's gonna be OK.

That's all for today, gotta go STUDY for tomorrow's trial papers, CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment