CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, September 8: 1st day of Exams

Today was the 1st day of Cempaka's Trial Exams which doesn't seem so SCARY, I think I kinda got USED to it already. The 1st test was English 1 which consists of Novels & Essay Writing. There were 5 other titles & I picked the title "is the internet necessary?" which got me WRITING none stop, as the IDEAS just kept on FLOWING into my SQUISHY brain.

After that, we had 15minutes of break time, ONLY 15MINUTES!!! BLOODY HELL!!!

Finally the time has arrived, my FAVORITE subject, MATHS!!! Finished the paper half an hour before the dead line. I wonder why does it call DEAD line. Do you actually DIE once you TOUCHED the LINE???

& again, ESTHER didn't come to school. Must be staying home chatting with her *AHEM**AHEM*.

Next was English 2 which started at 2pm. Finished it half an hour before the DEAD line again.

That's it for today people, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment