CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday, September 4: School(Counter Strike Srouce)

Woke up LAZILY for school today, actually though of not going but I wanted to play CSS with friends.

Once in class, there was around 3 including me from my class(Commerce 2) & 7 from the other(Commerce 1). I'm sure everyone's STUDYING at home.

Alright alright, we(Kenneth, Yew Kwan, Sebastian & I) started playing CSS. It's like 4 of us against 21 other BOTs that just uses knives which is like BLOODY scary. It's like Left 4 Dead, 4 against all the ZOMBIES! Later on, RUBY & PUI YEE took over Yew Kwan's & Sebastian's place.

We were kinda playing the whole day till 2PM something. We stopped cause Pn. Nor came in & started teaching which SUCKS!

Went for break & hoping to see my ESTHER, unfortunately she didn't COME! *SOBBING*

Well, that was it for TODAY!
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment