CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday, April 17: 1st of Study Skills + Dinner

Reached the Cempaka D'sara at 7.45am but the school bus from Cempaka Cheras hasn't reached yet cause of the traffic. So mum took me out for breakfast 1st. Came back to the campus at 8.20am, that's the time the bus reached(& yes, it's late).
Got into the campus with my friends & before we got into the hall, we gotta register(Name + Signature) outside the hall. Went into the hall, they seperated us in groups & my group members are Yew Kwan, Bryan, Pei Jhiet & 3 others L.I.S. students & the teacher in my group was Ms. J. & we gotta prepare our daily time table + a yearly time table(I thought that it was boring + a waste of time as I can do it at home).
Break time, the food was noodles(& yes, it tasted horrible). So few of us decided to try out the school's food instead. The food wasn't bad. = )
Went back to class & continue doing the time table.
Lunch time now, food was much better now. I had rice + 3 pieces of fish falley(actually 1 piece per person but I didn't see the damn sign till I took em, too late).
Finish eating, this time it was time to get into the hall to listen to some talks. 1st it was a BM subject speaker(I felt rather sleepy + tired during this session).
Tea time, we went back to the canteen, the serve tuna sandwishes & curry puff(I had a lot, hehe!).
Back to the hall again. Now's a speaker for Sejarah. At this session, I was alright. = )
& the session ended a little late(was suppose to be 6.45pm but ended at 7pm instead). Mum was outside waiting already.

Mum decided to take me for a Japanese dinner at "Popicana City Mall", not sure where's that place(1st time going there).

My dinner place with mum.


Front page of the menu.


On my left, there was this decoration.


Jo Una Ju


Ebiten Floss Maki


Chuka Lidako


While waiting for mum to pay the bill, I took this picture.

So that was my Friday. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment