CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday, April 25: Pavilion

Went to Pavilion with parents & Andy. Reached around 12pm+. Met up with Ian at the cinema floor. Bought 5 tickets for "Fast & Furious 4" that's gonna start at 2:25pm. Andy, Ian & I went to Wong Kok for lunch as my parents wanted to have something else.


My lunch.

While we were having my lunch, Felicia & Estee joined us. After lunch, we went to Parkson to shop for my prom outfit. So, yeah, I had 4 pros to pick my outfit while I wait in the fitting room. So far, we picked a nice top but didn't have time for the tie & pants. We went to the cinema as the movie was about to start. Movie finished around 4pm+ & we continue shopping for my tie & pants. Finally, we picked a silver tie + a black slack pants. So the shirt + tie + pants cost around RM370. Then after shopping, we went down to the place where they were promoting the Iphone(Pauline was working there). Played around with the game called Tap Tap.
Walked back home around 6pm+ with Ian, Andy, Felicia & Estee. We went to mamak stall for dinner. That was it. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment