CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday, April 26: Tuition + Swimming

At 11.40am+, Felicia & Estee arrived at my place. Then my parents took us(Andy, Felicia, Estee & I) for lunch. Got back around 2.30pm+, Andy, Felicia & Estee chit-chatted with my dad while I was playing my facebook game(Restaurant City). After that we except parents & Andy, went down to the poolside to study. I gave Felicia maths(Form 3 Angles & Circles) tuition while Estee did her homework. As I saw the archery instructor was at the poolside, I called Andy to come down if he wants to do some archery before he leaves. Moments later, mum came down with a few Yoga mats. Mum & Estee did Yoga, Felicia & I were still doing maths & Andy was doing archery. After that, Felicia, Andy & I went for a swim. After awhile, I was freezing cold & I had to get outta pool. While I was outta pool, heard Felicia's phone ringing(Estee's mum called). I went & passed the phone to Estee.
Went back up to bath + change. After that, sent em to the LRT station.
Today was fun fun fun. = )
Hope to give Felicia maths tuition again as she complimented me by saying that I teach better than her maths teacher in school, thank you! = P

No comments:

Post a Comment